Drugstore products are surprisingly good quality! Here are some of my recommendations.
- NYX eyebrow gel. This stuff is amazing – a total dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade. Pigmented, long wearing, easy to apply and extremely natural. What else do you need?
- Rimmel Wake-Me-Up Concealer. Worth the hype. Just get it!
- Topshop Cream Blush in ‘head over heels’. Beautiful colour for all year round, and the cream formula makes it look natural and last all day.
- Australis AC On Tour Contour Kit. Has a great range of highlighting and contour shades that are all super pigmented!
- Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara (waterproof). Holds a curl, separates, gives extreme length without looking clumpy. Although it lasts extremely well, it also comes off easily when taking off make-up. Win, win.
- Maybelline Eyeshadow Duo in Indian Summer (matte true brown & shimmery champagne). Perfect neutral shades for everyday or evening. Makeup Geek eyeshadows in Mocha and Vanilla Bean are almost identical colours for this duo.
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation. Comes in an outstanding range of colours, has a dewy finish and is a great medium-buildable coverage. Affordable and beautiful!
- NYX Dewy Makeup Setting Spray. Settles all the powders on your face and leaves all make up looking natural.
- The Body Shop Bronzer in ‘warm glow’. A highlighting, bronzing product that is super versatile and completely stunning.
- ColourPop Lippie Stix. Pigmented, creamy lipsticks that come in many colours and finishes. At only US$5 each you’d be stupid not to have any of these in your collection!
My favourite drugstore tools: -Real Techniques expert face brush -Chi Chi blender sponge