As I’ve said in previous posts, I’m not one for setting crazy New Years resolutions, as I always seem to never achieve what I want early on, then get extremely disappointed. What I like to do, however, is set short term and long term goals, which I thought I’d share with you!
Short term NY Goals:
– drink more water (8 glasses a day)
– exercise more regularly (twice to three times a week)
– meditate more frequently (twice to three times a week)
– journal more frequently (twice to three times a week)
Long term NY Goals:
– graduate university this year
– have finished my first novel this year
– do three things that scare the crap out of me this year
– secure a full-time job by the end of this year
I want to wish you all a very safe and happy New Year, and thank you so much for your continued love and support through this year.
Love you guys, thank you so much for reading! I’ll see you in the New Year.
[image sourced from: http://www.vereencenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/fireworks-photography-new-years-2013-chicquero-28.jpg]