I was ever so kindly tagged by onethuthree to do this tag! Thank you 🙂
So the rules are:
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 bloggers whose blog is about beauty/lifestyle/fashion.
- Name 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
… and she asked me including 9 others
- What is your favorite makeup brand?
My favourite makeup brand would have to be NARS or Too Faced.
- What is your favorite drug store makeup brand?
My favourite drugstore makeup brand would be definitely NYX or Chi Chi, but I also love Rimmel and Elf.
- Who is your favorite beauty blogger?
- What do you like most about beauty blogging?
I love the fact that I can share my thoughts and people love to read them 🙂 I get a lot of enjoyment out of taking the time to plan, take pictures and write these posts while getting amazing feedback.
- What are your three “must have” products to carry while travelling?
A good concealer, lip balm and mascara.
- If you could only use one product for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- What is your favorite travel destination or a place you want to visit.
I love Greek mythology, so probably Athens and Crete, as well as the Greek Islands of Ios, Mykonos and Santorini.
- What is your ONE holy grail product?
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer.
- What is/are your goal(s) for 2016?
To be happier and calmer.
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Hopefully with a published novel or two, married, maybe some kids 🙂
… and I am nominating:
… and 10 Questions for my Nominees:
- What country are you from?
- What gives you the most enjoyment out of blogging?
- What do you use to take you blog photos?
- What is your favourite guilty pleasure?
- What is your favourite lip product?
- What is your favourite bronzing product?
- Do you believe in having a ‘holy grail product? If so, what is it?
- Where do you get your makeup/beauty inspiration?
- Do you prefer to online or instore shop for makeup?
- Sum up what you wish 2016 to be in 3 words.